lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

Black and Old

Knights fighting against the moon
They're crashing with a cristal wall
Into a memory
I'm letting myself to be

Which way is darkless?
This is all
Shoot inside of me
Sun is black and old
They just go away
"Please"- they say - "hold on"

Whatching at a red sunset
My faith secure in a pocket
I don't know how
did you lock it

Maybe life is over
But i see... My skin is still warm
My bed charmed as always
And the knife... just if i need it

I'm looking for a savior
He's getting old, and he doesn't know it
Cold's wheater fever
or just bad luck

I'm behind my black star
They're running and screamming
Hold onA wisper in the sun
Smooth hands
And again, bad luck
Growing with the grass

But my hart is so black
so old
He is runing away from me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario